7. A song to drive to: Audioslave - Show Me How to Live
It’s not possible to have that on and not want to speed the fuck up.
If I could legally drive, of course.
11. A song that you never get tired of: Try my whole music library, but Porcupine Tree - Trains is the first that comes to mind. It’s just a brilliant piece of songwriting and creativity, cracking little song from the mind of Steven Wilson.
12. A song from your pre-teen years: Nickelback - Too Bad. as awful as Nickelback are now, they’re almost solely responsible for sparking my interest in rock music so I feel I owe them. Plus this song was the single most relate-able thing in the world for me as a 10/11 year old with a lot of questions.
23. A song you think everyone should listen to: Anathema - Untouchable Part II. It’s genuinely too much of an utterly gorgeous song not to be loved by all. Can’t really give it any further description other than it’s quite sad. But if people can listen to Adele then they can damn well listen to this.
29. A song you remember from your childhood: Van Morrison - Moondance. I somehow recall being held in my mothers arms dancing to this at least twice when I was 3 or 4. When it was just me and her. Odd how things change. Even more odd to think about them.